Friday, July 14, 2006

For the sake of updating

Just a blog for updating. Looking forward to Andrew, Chris and Bridget all coming into town. Marianne, you still need to get your ass in town. I've already asked off for the 4th of August. Sunday night, Mustang Hudson's, karaoke and trivia. I'll beat all ya'll. Did I just say ya'll? Blech.
I've discovered a new show. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's on Thursdays on FX. Its in the same breath as Arrested Development. I belly-laugh at that show.
Softball season is wrapping up. We've got a few more weeks left. We're not that good. See the standings here. We're the very first team on the list, the Crushers. Yup. We are winless. And in all but one of those 12 games you see, we've been run-ruled. It's all for fun, and I'm having fun, but I hate losing (as my brothers can attest). But, we're going to be a guy and two girls short this weekend, so I've gotten three of my friends (ringers) to fill in. We might have a shot this weekend. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like ya'll but I like my husband better: if I'm not in driving distance to Vermont when they contact me, I'll be in trouble.
You can't really pospone Immigration appointments, it's not like a medical appointment, they won't really give me a chance to cancel, reschedule or ignore their call.
That's how it goes man. I'm just an immigrant! And will always be. They give me a chance not to have to be a "temporary permanent resident" and I won't miss it because I'm tired of paying good money every other day, and have to fill out a stack of paper every year.

I know it sucks I won't be there... but not really. You'll get to have your baby brother just for yourself, kick his ass at sports video games, and catch up.
I'll see ya'll for Christmas because I'm so not waiting a year for the immigration office to call me and know what the hell they're doing with my file. I'll wait 30 days and then will drive up there and kick their asses, Zidane's style!

Marianne

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home