Monday, July 24, 2006

Finally

Victory is mine, victory is mine, great day in the mornin' people, victory is mine. We finally won a game last night. We beat a team with only two wins, so now, if we win one of our final two games next week, and they lose all of theirs, we won't finish last. We were up by a bunch, but it was capped by yours truly with a in-the-park grand slam. I was too nearly too tired to pitch the next inning, but I did, and even made the final out.

Going to Dallas this weekend to assist Chris and his movie (maybe). Never been a production assistant before. Does this mean I get and IMDB.com credit? It better. Matter of fact, forget the D&S call Chris, I'll do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Boy said...

After all, you can't spell Patrick without PA... har har.

Well, if you want it, you got it. I still have to contact the place down in Dallas, but it's yours if you want it.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home