Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A little about nothing

Haven't posted in a while, there hasn't been much going on. So I'll just plug a couple fun things.

www.stephenlynch.com
www.iloverichardcheese.com

Good comedic listening if you want some music and some laughs.

School started up Monday for me, but I have been fighting a cold the past couple days, not to mention coke-withdrawal headaches.

I'm reading two things at the moment, One L, and the book Andrew and Marianne got me, 1776. No book reports from me though (ahem, Chris, ahem).

Going to Dallas this weekend for the fun of it. Then, the weekend after, Stephanie and Donivan are coming up for her birthday celebration. After that, Dallas the following week for the Aerosmith concert. And finally, on the 9th of February, on to Wichita for a Nickelback concert (maybe). I got a friend of mine a couple tickets and she may or may not take me (I'm hoping not, not the biggest fan).

Hey, it's not much, but at least I'm updating.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nickelback! Lucky, lucky dog.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home