Sunday, August 20, 2006

What's this..another door?

...wondering if John Ramsey feels like Professor Plum..."wait a minute, so who did I kill?"...

Andrew, Chris and Bridget came to town and we had a great time. It was of course good to see them all. Hopefully we'll get a lot more time come Thanksgiving or Christmas, whichever one that I see them again. And i'm not blaming anyone but myself, by the way. :)

Played in an all night softball tournament (seven games in 13 hours) and felt like I was in a car wreck for three days afterwards. My knees look like I went twelve rounds at the Habana Inn...er um..so I'm told. Was drunk dialed by Chris and Bridget's friend while they were having their party in New Hampshire, one in which I was invited by her, but not by the happy couple themselves. :)
And, Grandma/pa came up too. It was great to see them as well.

Will be doing the Tulsa/Dallas trip to help them get their film developed, that is if I get called by Justin or Amanda to do so. Otherwise, nothing much is going on. Just trying to get by and have a little fun doing it. More on that stuff later though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridie96 said...

we're way over this post. Give us more.

You're such a tease with the blog entries.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home