Sunday, November 19, 2006

Vaca (day 2 of 7)

My trek to the Northeast is underway. Started Friday night with staying up all night with Donivan playing XBOX and Guitar Hero 2 until my 6:20 am flight. Slept the whole flight and then four hours after I got here. Chris, Bridget and I went to SpawnCom (I believe I have that right) at Boston University last night. It's an improv group. Was very funny and pretty cool to watch. Today, football and Andrew and Marianne should be here any minute. I dunno what's in store for later tonight though. Tomorrow is going to be the sights of Boston and I'm hoping to make my way down to NYC early Wednesday morning for O&A walkover and then Ron & Fez. We'll see though.

S'all i have for now. I'll have more later, for sure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throw a cake at Opie for all the homeless people of NYC.

~mams

11:08 AM  
Blogger The Boy said...

Just FYI... you're half right: it's spelled SponCom, which is short for Spontaneous Combustion.

Taco.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home